Range Rover Classic Uprated Spring Kits - Coil Spring Vehicles
The standard shock absorbers and springs fitted to Range Rover are a cost -effective compromise between ride comfort, handling, load carrying and towing ability.
We recommend fitting uprated suspension component if any of the following applies to you:
1. You wish to improve handling
2. You regularly tow large trailers or carry heavy loads for extended periods.
3. You have improved the performance of your Range Rover.
4. You find the vehicle floats and wallows excessively, (see also anti-roll bar kits, below).
5. You regularly use the vehicle off-road