90-110 and Defender Uprated Raised Shock Absorber and Spring Kits
The standard shock absorbers and springs fitted to Land Rovers are a cost-effective compromise between ride comfort, handling, load carrying and towing ability.
We recommend fitting uprated suspension components if any of the following applies to you:
- You wish to improve handling.
- You regularly tow large trailers or carry heavy loads for extended periods.
- You have improved the performance of your Land Rover.
- You find the vehicle floats and wallows excessively.
- You regularly use the vehicle off-road.
We stock uprated shock absorbers by Bilstein & De Carbon (De Carbon shock absorbers are
recommended for off road use).
Bilstein and De Carbon are heavy duty, non-adjustable gas shock absorbers offering vastly superior damping abilities and extended life compared to original equipment.
We recommend changing the vehicle’s springs at the same time. You can fit uprated shock absorbers with standard springs or you can fit uprated springs of raised ride height (front 45mm rear 40mm higher), which are recommended for heavy towing and extra ground clearance when off-roading.
Our kits show just about every combination to suit your requirements - and they save you money too!