Exmoor Trim - Series I - 80 Inch Full Canvas Hoods - Flexible Rear Window
Series I - 80 Inch Full Canvas Hood - Flexible Rear Window
The hood attaches to the windscreen with a webbing that tucks under the teeth.
The rear curtain has a single flexible rear window and there is also the option to have side windows.
The hood also requires a set of canvas door flaps as these are not included with the hood.
You may also require brass rope hooks & webbing to windscreen hooks as these are not supplied with the hood.
The hood will fit with flat or curved hood sticks, so please be sure you have the correct hoops and order the hood to match.
The hood attaches to the side of the vehicle with ropes, so ensure you have the correct body fittings on the side before ordering.
Deep weave canvas is the new benchmark set by Exmoor Trim when using a 100% natural cotton fibre. Canvas has many pitfalls and by using modern manufacturing techniques and proofing they have reproduced the original colour, greatly reduced shrinkage and retained all the crucial features that all their customers have come to expect from an Exmoor Trim hood.
1. A tighter weave giving superior rain proofing and durability.
2. Accurate colour matching to original colours with archived canvas samples.
3. Vat dyed ensuring the colour has penetrated all the way through the cotton canvas.
4. Improved colourfast rating, ensuring that the natural UV fading takes longer to occur especially in hot climates.
5. Cold water shrinkage of the natural cotton fibre is greatly reduced.
Warp being -2.5% Weft being -1.0% (warp and weft is the direction of the weave strands).
Standard canvas being about 3.5% on the warp and 3% on the weft.