Range Rover 2 Terrafirma Hand Held Diagnostic Tool - TF930
Professional Multi-system Scanner TF930 for Land Rover.
TF930 is a professional vehicle fault diagnostic tool developed by iCarsoft Technology Inc. specifically pre-programmed for Land Rover. It supports full system diagnosis and is a powerful DIY tool enabling owners and technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.
Height - 80mm
Width - 160mm
Depth - 270mm
Weight - 0.7kg
The Kit Includes:
- Handheld scanner
- ODBII connector
- USB 2.0 cable
- User manual
- Protective case
- 12-month warranty
- Free updates
Test modes include:
- J1850 PWM
- Fast full colour screen
- USB 2.0 high speed upgrades
- Support of multi-language
- Read and clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Read live data stream
- Full System Diagnosis
- Pre-programmed for Land Rover
- Works On - All 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles - All 2004 and later OBDII compliant Diesel European vehicles - All 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles. Models include:- Defender (1997 - 2012) Discovery (2002 - 2013) Freelander (1999 - 2013) Range Rover (1999 - 2012) Range Rover Sport (2005 - 2013) Evoque (2012 - 2013)
- I/M readiness - I/M readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing
- Freeze Frame - When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze-frame data and it is a snap shot of the operating conditions at the time the emissions related fault occurred.
- 02 Sensor Test - This option allows retrieval and viewing of 02 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicles on-board computer.
- On-Board Monitoring - This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic tests for specific components/systems.
- EVAP System Test - The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicles EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle's service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
- Vehicle Information - The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN),and other information of the test vehicle.
- Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes.
- Turn off check engine light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors.
- Read Live PCM Datastream
- Read pending DTCs
- Read permanent DTCs
- DTCs search
- View & graph live data in colour graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
- RLCM/Air suspension
- HVAC/Air conditioning
- Parking assist
- Parking aid
- TCCM/Transfer Box
- Rain Sensor
- Light check/Lighting